1. Applying Viet Nam visa on arrival.
Before getting your first work/ business/ investment visa, you have to get an invitation letter from your company. In order to save your time in applying your letter, we can consult/ assist your company and you to prepare and complete all documents related to this dossier by these following steps.
Step 1: Send us your visa information via our email: email@example.com 15 days before entering/ leaving Vietnam:
- Your passport scan (main page).
- Entry date your next arrival.
- Visa length (3, 6 month or 1 year, single or multiple).
- Visa code/ class: Business/ Work/ Investment/ Relatives.
- Your personal information and your company legit documents.
- And many more …
Step 2: Reconfirm your visa information and get a quote (sample quote below) and make deposite/ payment.
Step 3: Get detailed instructions on how to get visa stamped at Viet Nam embassy.
Step 4: Get your approval letter via your email sent by us.
Step 5: Get your visa at Vietnam embassy and return.
2. Our service fee.
a. Visa on arrival fee (Mar, 2018): From $330/applicant (VAT included).
b. These above prices may exclude:
- Public fee for visa stamped.
c. Letters for other entry purposes:
3. Reasons for using our consulting and assisting services:
- Reliable and faster.
- Reasonable price.
- Free visa info consultancy.
For inquires, please contact us:
Vo Thanh Nien (Henry)