(Tiếng Việt: Dịch vụ tư vấn xin giấy phép lao động tại Đà Nẵng).
Our services for foreign workers who want to work in Da Nang:
- Job alerts (online service) – Quảng cáo việc làm.
- Guiding on getting work permits – Nhận tư vấn xin giấy phép lao động tại Đà Nẵng.
1. Finding a job.
a. Finding a job:
Job seekers can subscribe our job alerts for free at: http://danangexpats.com/news/ or sending your CVs/ resumes to our email: email@example.com (Mr Nien) or visiting our job alert website at http://events.danangexpats.com.
b. Advertising a job: The recruiters can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to advertise your job offers to the potential candidates from our job network.
2. Getting work permit.
a. Work permit dossier.
We need these following information from foreign applicant and from the company to submit your dossier:
- Health check (valid within 6 months).
- Legalized and translated degrees and certificates (university or higher level).
- Papers proving 3 year work experience (in relevant job fields).
- Criminal records in Viet Nam and in your country (certifying no criminal).
- Labor contract/ agreement.
- Copies of passport, valid business/work visa and its stamp.
- Personal information of the applicant and legal documents from the company.
- 04 photographs 4×6 cm of the applicant.
From the date we collect enough documents, it takes about 2 months to get your work permit done.
Notes: For university degrees and/or certificates and 3 year experience papers relevant to job positions, you have to do affidavit/ legalize your documents at your competent agencies/ government authorities/ embassy. It means you have to prepare and proceed these documents from your country and/or from your embassy in Viet Nam before translating them into Vietnamese with notation in order to be valid in Viet Nam.
b. Fee for our assisting time.
From USD $330/applicant (excluding translation fee, other charges and fees belonging to the State).
For inquiries, please make an appointment before your coming:
Vo Thanh Nien (Henry)
Hotline: +84 (0)127 715 1618.