According to the Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Viet Nam, there are 20 categories/ codes of Viet Nam visas.
You can check several popular visa codes for expats listed below:
- The ĐT visa is issued to foreign investors and lawyers operating in Viet Nam.
- The DN visa is issued to working partners of the Vietnamese businesses.
- The DH visa is issued to interns, students.
- The LĐ visa is issued to workers.
- The TT visa is issued to a foreigner who is spouse or under 18-year old child of a foreigner who has been granted LV1/ LV2/ ĐT/ NN1/ NN2/ DH/ PV1/ LĐ visa or to a foreigner who is father/mother, spouse or child of a Vietnamese citizen.
For more information about Viet Nam visa such as types, validity, codes, processing duration and application form, please visit the official visa site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://visa.mofa.gov.vn/Homepage.aspx.
For visa services/ agents, feel free to ask us if you have any visa inquiries.
Our company visa services: Danang Expats Visa Services.