1. TRC overview:
Temporary residence card, also know as green card, is issued for foreigners who live long term in Vietnam, without renewing or extending their stay during their TRC validity. It is also called the multiple entry visa to Vietnam but it helps the card holder to get more advantages and benefits than holding a Vietnamese visa when living here.
|Name||Temporary residence card (TRC).|
Issued for foreigners in Vietnam who qualify the TRC issuance requirements.
DT, LD, TT, DH, ...
Up to 10 years. Renewable when expired.
|Dossier||Passport, photograph 4x6cm, Form NA6 and NA8 and other business documents.|
|At the immigration office (on site).|
From 10 working days.
From $155 for a 2 years TRC. By cash. 100% payable in advance.
2. What we can do:
- Provide the detailed information about TRC.
- Guide you and your company on what to do and how to apply for a Vietnamese investor visa with your specific case.
- Assist with you in documents preparation and dossier application.
- And much more ...!
|Method||TRC Consulting (online or in person).|
|Work||Online or in person.|
|Time||From 3 working hours.|
|Fee||From $155/ person. Online payment or cash. 100% upfront. No refundable. Exclusive state fees.|
|Result||Vietnam temporary residence card.|
3. What you can get:
- Know more about your eligibility to get a Vietnam TRC.
- See the clear picture or the entire process of applying for your TRC.
- Get support and experiences from our consulting team.
- More benefits when holding a Vietnamese TRC.
- Save your working time and more added values ...
4. How it works:
The entire progress: Make payment <=> Answer our pre-questions => Provide more documents if any => Get our advice or our detailed information about your inquiry => Hand over the results if any and then get our invoice => Complete.
5. How to contact us:
Please visit our contact page for more contacting methods.