1. Work permit.
|Define||An official certificate issued by the Dolisa to allow its holder to work legally in Vietnam.|
|Validity||Up to 2 years.|
|Process||5 - 10 weeks. Extendable once.|
|Salary||From $1000/ month.|
|For||Foreign employees over 18, valid passport and proper Vietnamese visa.|
|Applied||By legit employers in Vietnam.|
|Cons||In good health, no criminal records, qualifications and experience.|
2. Why working in Vietnam.
- Improved infrastructure.
- Qualified human resources.
- Pro-business environment.
- Rich tourism potential.
- Peaceful living environment.
- Low-carbon model cities.
- And much more …!
3. What we can do.
- Provide detailed information about work permit: Conditions, requirements, employment contract, rights and obligations, personal income tax, social insurance, …
- Share with you the entire process of getting your work permit.
- Help your company HR department to complete the documents!
- Coordinate with you to solve other issues related to your work.
4. Your advantages and benefits.
- Working in any livable Vietnam best cities.
- Living cost in Vietnam is from $1200/ month/ person.
- Getting a 02 year work visa or temporary residence card (TRC), and then would be renewable.
- Easy to open a local bank account and get your bank interest if deposit.
- Sponsor and invite your family and relatives to immigrate to Vietnam with your TRC’s validity period of time.
- Easier to purchase a house or apartment or any other properties/ possessions in Vietnam.
- Easier to process any other paperwork with the government authorities.
- Getting expat tips, relocation advice and immigration paperwork consultancy from our team.
- And much more…!
5. Service summary.
|Service||Work permit consulting.|
|Serving||Foreign workers into Vietnam.|
|Fee||From $110/ person.|
|Pay||Online or cash. 100% upfront. No refundable.|
|Work||Online or meeting in person.|
|Time||From 02 hours.|
|Details||Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
6. How it works.
Consulting progress: Make payment <=> Answer our pre-questions => Provide more documents if any => Get our advice or our detailed information about your inquiry => Hand over the results then get our invoice if any => Complete.
7. How to contact us.
Please visit our contact page for more contacting methods.